The auction is hold on behalf and for the account of the owner of the coins according to austrian Trade Regulation Acts. Bidding in the auction place , www.sixbid.com or bidinside constitutes acceptance of the following conditions of the Auction.
1. Description: The descriptions of the material represented in the online catalogue have been executed with great care. The illustrations are part of the description and in case of disputes the text is authoritative. The grading of coins is a personal opinion but corresponds to the accepted grading scale in the European coin business.
The hammer price represents the basis for the buyer’s premium :
B = zero VAT rated coins. Gold coins issued after 1800 and which were or still are legal tender in the country of origin and investment gold coins.( the buyer pay only the buyer`s premium of 20%)
D = Auctioneer’s Margin Scheme. 22 % are added on the hammer price. VAT and the buyer’s’ premium are included.
Dealers in Europe with TAX Nr pay 15% + VAT
Dealers outside Europe with TAX Nr pay 15%
Customers outside EU pay 18%, only if we export the coins.
ALL LOTS WITHOUT MARKING are „D“
3. Payment period: 7 days after bill receipt.
PAYPAL PAYMENT POSSIBLE.in this case please add 3%
4. Shipment: All shipping charges will be borne by the buyer of the auction goods. Instructions for shipping must be given right after the auction. We ship the goods according e postal regulations or by special service if wanted by the client or necessary for the insurance. The minimum costs are: Europe: € 12,–; overseas: € 20,–. Any shipment is insured.
5. The coins will be delivered only after payment has been made.
6. Complaints and authenticity. all items are genuine and autentic.
7. Any and all disputes should be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of INNSBRUCK courts.
Only the German text has legal force.
VL NUMMUS OG
Users of websites expressly acknowledge and agree that the data collected in connection with the use of websites operated by VL NUMMUS OG, or other platforms on the Internet, in particular also personal data, are processed with the aid of IT.
VL NUMMUS OG uses the collected data exclusively for its own purposes and shall not transmit the data to third parties. Otherwise, personal data will be treated confidentially and in compliance with all existing and future data protection regulations.
By concluding the contract, the customer expressly agrees to receive emails, telephone calls and mail from VL NUMMUS OG in accordance with § 107 TKG 2003.This declaration of consent may be revoked at any time.